Mr. Stallone for the third time you are in our country and the second time you come here to shoot " The Expendables ." How the country has changed over the years ? Is there a difference ?
- The difference is huge. Over the past 4-5 years, many Bulgarians have izpedeptsali . Before filming had to lead U.S. experts now while your people can do anything . Become are fantastic professionals. Now it is easier to obtain any materials you need. In Bulgaria is working hard . Almost everyone speaks English and you can understand them , so that the stars do not have any problems in this regard .
The first time was different. I just can not believe how much has changed - one hundred percent improvement. You already enjoy the latest technologies , the sound is a thousand times better , everything is better . My impressions are very good . Ten times easier it was to do " Expendables 3 " rather than " The Expendables 2 " .
What difficulties had to fight for your previous coming ?
- It 's like another world - two different cultures, trying to grind flour. Somehow we got used to , but it takes time. Now everything is perfect - the food , the people . It is very difficult - though in this production we have 17 stars. Yet all goes according to plan. You have to admit the Bulgarians in " Nu Boyana " - did it perfect .
Without them, everything would be much worse .
Were you able to see some Bulgarians?
- No. The thing is that people imagine that making a movie is a big party that night going out , dancing , going to bars . Nothing like this - in the evening barely crawled to her room , lockable , stick your head into your TV and you wake up in the morning. Our life is very boring. Filming is tedious work . Then already very nice, but during filming - like weave carpet.
Everything is slow , heavy , but the end result is worth it! If you do go out - as I was in a restaurant, I loved it , but most are in the restaurant , because we are too tired to go elsewhere.
Have you ever been chased paparazzi in Bulgaria ?
- Yes, I've been pursued .
Where are you shooting outside Boyana ?
- Did a fantastic scenes at the Museum of Art ( actually talking about building " Vertigo " to "Bulgaria " ) , at the airport , which also was amazing. We built a variety of decors. Even if we raised over a bridge in the middle of a military base. Such a thing can not happen in America. I thought the bridge was true that there 's at least '10 And they were built in no time - in the middle of the grass. There, we shot a great scene with Mel Gibson - a battle helicopters, very big. And I'm thinking, "Oh, how does it get that bridge? " And they were built . For 24 hours. And the next day it broke down . Good grief ! This is incredible. Elsewhere would take at least two months. This happened for two days.
- On the one hand, the bureaucracy , on the other hand - here 's another thought . People work hard . Their lives are hard and they are accustomed to adversity . Sweat and cold and heat . Once something has to be done, just grab and do whatever the difficulties . In some countries this simply can not happen - there are trade unions, etc.
What to expect from " The Expendables 3 " ?
- This will be the best episode. We have a great director and a true star team. I have not seen a movie in which to engage so many stars. Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford , Wesley Snipes , Antonio Banderas , Jason Statham - the list is endless. We also have a new generation of stars - 21 to 22 years old. I have a wife - world champion in MMA . She herself stunts that are directly seen . So viewers can expect from the new movie " The Expendables 3 " humor , dramatic moments , tension, but mostly surprises.
In the video below, Harrison Ford talks about Bruce Willis not wanting to do Expendables 3
Here is the first set pic of Stallone and Davi together!
Davi also tweeted that his characters name will be Goran Vata!
"Why didn't you get the call up for #Ex3 @hulkhogan ?! What is @theslystallone waiting for!??"
"Expendables 4 , they have already cast 3 brother. HH"
"The International Military seek out a leader who can save the human race from an alien attack. Ender Wiggin, a brilliant young mind, is recruited and trained to lead his fellow soldiers into a battle that will determine the future of Earth."
The film stars
Asa Butterfield as Ender Wiggin
Harrison Ford as Colonel Graff
Hailee Steinfeld as Petra Arkanian
Abigail Breslin as Valentine Wiggin
Ben Kingsley as Mazer Rackham
Our final piece of news for the day, this Bulgarian article writes that Sylvester Stallone could potentially return to Bulgaria next year to film both Rambo 5 and Expendables 4 if the, "Bulgarian politicians always encourage film production in their country."
What do you think guys, would you want Expendables 4 and Rambo 5 to be filmed in Bulgaria? Also, do you want an Expendables 4 and Rambo 5? Let us know either below or email us your thoughts at Expendablespremiere@hotmail.com