Just wanted to give you an update on the proceedings. I'm in talks with several people who have interest in taking over the site and I'm hoping a final decision can be made within the next day or so and that the site can be running again full speed within the week.
Until such time, there will be no new updates. If you have new news to post, please feel free to add it to the Comments section and I will approve it. Thank you so much to all of you for your kind words and for your amazing support of the site. I want to keep it going at top quality for all of you.
I'll just need a few days of patience from all of you. Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to unveiling the new site runners of EXPENDABLES PREMIERE!!!