"When EW asked about the current status of Legend of Conan, Schwarzenegger explained that he was waiting for the final rewrites. “They want to film it in the fall,” he said. “I don’t know if I will then have the time to film it, but we will sort that out within the next month or two. I can tell you is that it’s unbelievably well written. They’re still tweaking the end but it’s going to be very, very powerful. What’s important on this project is they don’t look at it like, ‘Oh this is kind of a sword movie, where they just kill each other, and let’s write it off as a B-action movie.’ They treat it as like, ‘This is a very important movie for us, and we want to make a lot of money with this, it has to be the best quality.’ So the way they treat it is different than in the old days. Now, they see that it is one of those event movies that can come out in the summer and they treat it totally differently.”
Indeed, there are rumors that Legend of Conan will be the first of a trilogy. “That I did not know,” said Schwarzenegger. “I never heard that, no. Even though that is a popular thing to do: ‘Why doin’t we just shoot all 12 movies together! Let’s just go on the set now and stay there for the next 18 years!’”
He had this to say about Triplets as well:
"I know Eddie and we’ve talked about it,” the actor said about Triplets, a sequel to the 1988 comedy Twins. “He’s fantastic. The thing is, it’s all about, ‘How much do you love the project?’ Danny loved the idea, Eddie loves the idea, so they’re going to be 100 percent behind it and 100 percent in their roles. Eddie will be very funny.”
Unfortunately this was his answer when asked about the next Expendables movie on twitter:
Dolph Lundgren was also featured in this months issue of Muscle & Fitness
'LIONSGATE RELOADS “JOHN WICK 2”
Keanu Reeves, Directors David Leitch and Chad Stahelski Return
SANTA MONICA, Calif, May 4, 2015 – Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF) has confirmed plans to produce a sequel to 2014’s critically-acclaimed breakout hit “JOHN WICK,” it was announced today by Rob Friedman and Patrick Wachsberger, Co-Chairmen of the Theatrical Motion Pictures Group. Keanu Reeves along with directors David Leitch and Chad Stahelski as well as screenwriter, Derek Kolstad are set to return for the sequel. The film will be released through Lionsgate’s Summit Entertainment and will be produced by Thunder Road’s Basil Iwanyk, who produced the first film.
In the follow up to last year’s adrenaline-fueled revenge and redemption thriller, legendary hit man John Wick is back.
“With such tremendous fan and critical support for ‘John Wick,’ we knew that there was still so much more of this story to tell,” said Jason Constantine, President of Acquisitions and Co-Productions. “We are thrilled that Keanu, David and Chad have re-teamed with us and promise to bring audiences even more excitement the second time around.”
Jason Constantine and Eda Kowan at Lionsgate will oversee the project on behalf of the studio.
Lionsgate International will be selling the picture internationally at the upcoming Cannes Film Market."